1. I quickly flip through and want every single thing I see.
2. I immediately look through again, starting from the back. This time I seem to want/like nothing. Funny how that happens.
3. Several days later, I look through again and find things I didn't see the first or second time...things I find to be really interesting and different. ...kind of like when you watch a movie a million times and see or hear something you never did before.
4. I pull the pages of these found pieces and file them.
5. About a week or so later, I go through that file and decide which things I really like and which things get cut from my wish list.
6. #5 is repeated several times until my list is either non-existent or contains something I really REALLY like/want. I never usually buy anything, but it is sort of fun for me to see how I can think I really need something and only a few weeks later, I don't even like it anymore.
Here are a few CB2 finds from stage 4 of my process...I wonder which ones will make my final cut...
|pulley pendant lamp|
|russian nesting dolls, set of six|
|stikit tape dispenser|
|birch storage boxes, set of four|
|laugh 20" pillow|
|8-piece seven fortunes miniature vase set|
|red bird pillow|
I am unsure if any of these will be cut from my list!!..I really love all of them.