Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sticker Gift Tags!

Proud Peacock gift wrap by Whimsy Press
It is no secret to those who know me that I love wrapping gifts. I truly enjoy finding beautiful gift wrap, ribbon, bows...the more creative, the better.  The one part about wrapping gifts that I dislike, however, is the card!  I hate buying cards.  I love receiving them, but actually picking one out can be such a chore sometimes.  It is so hard to find one that is both beautiful and filled with perfect wording, so I often just bypass a card and opt for a gift tag.  In my last post about giftwrap I visited Whimsy Press.  I recently revisited their site and unless I missed these last time, they have added gift stickers!!  I love them!  I always try to find cool sticker tags for holiday gifts, but for some reason, it never occurred to me to use them for other gifts.  I think I want one of each of these!!

 For these stickers and even more of a selection from Whimsy Press, click here!

I am picturing any one of these sticker sets on a gift, wrapped in glossy white paper with tons of curled silver ribbon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I might have to order that skull one for my husband's birthday gift. He is obsessed with skulls...creepy, but I like this one. LOL!!
Samantha