Here are the seven principles (discussed in great detail in the book) as described by the author, Theresa Cheung:
1. Discover the Sweet Center: Positive change takes place from the inside out.
2. Let It Melt In Your Mouth: Make your life extraordinary.
3. Chocolate Makes You Feel Good: Stop feeling guilty.
4. No Need to Eat the Whole Box: Have the strength to say yes to what is important and no to what isn't.
5. A Little Chocolate Goes a Long Way: Expect nothing less than the best.
6. Pass the Chocolates: Give and receive in equal measure.
7. Chocolate Heaven: You can heal your life.
I just love the message! So I found it only fitting to make brownies!! I cheated again and used these. I also added bittersweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch chips. Seriously, they are the best brownies I have ever had.
When I received my November issue of Real Simple and saw this tablescape, I was in love and so inspired:
I plan to have our Thanksgiving table look similar this year...but because I am impatient, I used what we had around here for a brownie photo shoot in a similar color scheme. :)
Have a great day!!...and some chocolate.