Monday, September 13, 2010

You know you have a pillow addiction...

...when your guest room closet looks like this:


These are the pillows currently not in use right now.  I like to switch things up pretty often, so having a closet full of options is nice.  I didn't even think this was an issue until my husband opened the closet to clear a space for our weekend guests and nearly flipped and called me crazy.  I mean honestly, it's not that bad, right?  Am I the only one with a pillow closet?  At least it is (sort of) organized, right?

8 comments:

Torrie said...

Weeeell, I can't say that I have that many - or, any(!) extra pillows- other than the ones that came with the sofa, and of course the ones on our beds!

But- I'm on the way opposite end of you- I read your first sentence and thought, I need MORE pillows!! :)

And yes, to your credit- it is very nice and organized.

Rachel @ Delight said...

That is awesome! I wish I had a pillow closet! I have a bunch of extras, but they are just thrown in our hall closet.

I do kind of have a lamp closet, though. I have a lamp addiction. :o)

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, I'm SO jealous of your pillow closet! I love throw pillows and think it's such a fun/quick way to change up a room. But I don't have a collection or anything close to one. But you've inspired me to start looking for some new pillows for our living room couches.

Valerie

Beth Dotolo @ Hello, Splendor said...

Hello!!!! My best friend Carolina has the same problem! But, she buys the covers and uses the same inserts for more storage. This is hilarious!!

Sahar G said...

This is hysterical! I would kill for a pillow closet, but my husband would kill me! Ha ha! I love your wide range of colors!

Indie.Tea said...

Looks pretty organized to me. And just plain pretty too.

christine, just bella said...

Look at all those pillows! I love it. I, too, have a weakness ;)

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my dressing table. I'm looking forward to checking out more of you blog - lovin' it!

:) Christine

the southern hostess said...

This is amazing. I love it.