Monday, November 22, 2010

Four Things Currently Rockin' My World!

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!!  I sure did!  Honestly, I am just giddy!  This time of year makes me insanely happy!  Family, gift-giving, parties, baked goodies...ahhhh...I just love it all!  With all that in mind, here are four things I am loving right now:


1. My family! :) I know I say how much I love them, but this photo was from last week and we were having the best day!  We went to the zoo during the week, no one was really there, the weather was beautiful, and it was a perfect day!  Too bad Connor was looking down!...this is perfect though, because I can never seem to get a photo of him.  He is always on the move.

2.  This tealight snow bell candle holder from Gold Canyon!  I went to my first Gold Canyon party this weekend and I think I may have found my new addiction!  I cannot wait for my items to arrive, so I can start continue decorating for Christmas!  This year, I am going glam...lots of glitter and sparkle!  :)

3.  Our filled shoe box that shipped yesterday!  Shoe box for what?...Operation Christmas Child, a project of Samaritan's Purse.  I don't think I have ever spoken about religion here, but this is just one of the fantastic organizations our church supports.  Their mission: "Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world."  You can read more about Operation Christmas Child, here!

4.  I made the cookies I posted about last week!!  They were definitely great!  I still do not think I have found THE perfect cookie, but this recipe will be kept and used again for sure!

Have a great week!!...eek!!  It is almost Thanksgiving!  YAY!

4 comments:

Sarah @ Designmarc said...

Is this going to be a new series? I love it!
#1 is hilarious. I have so many pics of us like that. My kids are always looking everywhere but the camera.
#2 I LOVE Gold Canyon!
#3 How awesome. You guys do so much and it is so nice to see!
#4 Glad to hear! I think I have everything here but the pudding. I'll bet it would be fun to experiment with different flavors!

S

torrie said...

I love your giddyness and happiness. In the midst of a very busy week, it is so incredibly inspiring!! I know I've told you before, but I needed to share again (and I'm sure I will again... and again:).

I have LOTS to do today, and the kids are home wanting to have FUN, and I'm going to try to be productive, but have a little fun too:)!

Ana Degenaar said...

Such a lovely post! I can see why you are loving them!
xo

Kylie said...

I love your posts like this! I mean, I love all of your posts, but you know what I mean. I hope! LOL :o)