Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Great accessories can really make a room!

Or at least I think so! I'm pretty sure I have mentioned my obsession with accessories on numerous occasions. I love shopping for the pillows, lamps, artwork, etc. I'm not big on knick knacks, but done right, even those can be wonderful!

One of my favorite things to do is find interior designers that I love and really examine their rooms. Why did they make those color choices? Why did they pick that lamp? This is fun for me!

The work of Vernon Applegate and Gioi Tran, otherwise know as Applegate Tran, has recently caught my eye. They are interior designers, as well as furniture designers and know how to put together fantastic spaces! Each room just has such great pieces, not just some ordinary accessory that 500 other people also have.








Applegate Tran
Vernon Applegate & Gioi Tran
680 Eighth Street, Suite 260
San Francisco, CA 94103

Tel 415 487 1241

I made these pictures as large as possible for the screen, but they really don't do their work justice. Click on each photo for a better look. Like it? Hate it? Any thoughts? Also, be sure to take a look at their furniture collection!

1 comment:

AMM blog said...

Oohh, I like the mirrored wall!