Friday, February 29, 2008

Mobiles!

I happened to be checking out one of my favorite design blogs, Creature Comforts, and came across this fabulous post! The mobile she has featured is so wonderful that it prompted me to dedicate an entire entry to mobiles!



Oval Wall Mobiles from Spunky Sprout


Monkeys Mobile from Modern Nursery


Hedgehog Family Mobile from Modern Nursery


Floating Fish Mobile from Modern Nursery


Mobius by Julie Frith


Orange Circles Modern Mobile by Etsy seller quiltbaby


Remember making these at school with a coat hanger and some string? Things sure have come a long way since then!!

2 comments:

Ez said...

Hello there!
I just wanted to thank you for mentioning Creature Comforts on your lovely blog! It means so much to me!

Have a gorgeous day!
xox
Ez

PS. I'll be adding you to my blog gallery soon... just thought you'd like to know. : )

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

You are very welcome, Ez! Thank you for your daily inspiration!

I look forward to seeing cupcake monkey in your blog gallery! :) Thanks!!