Here it is:
..and here I am, carrying it (and a beer):
Words cannot describe how much I love this bag! Check out how much stuff I carry with me almost every single day:
2. My pouchee (a gift from my parents). I love this thing. It holds my license, debit card, credit card, my phone, cash, pen/pad of paper, and whatever else you would put in a wallet/small purse.
3. The polka-dotted bag has diapers/wipes and the striped one has a change of clothes for Connor. I learned the hard way that I still need to carry the change of clothes. :)
5. I'd be lying if I said there weren't random hair things and gum wrappers at the bottom of my bag.
6. I almost always have a magazine in my bag to look at when my husband is driving. I feel like I never have time to read my magazines, so car rides are always the perfect time to catch up.
8. My cheap sunglasses from Target.
9. My make-up bag. I never leave home without it.
10. Fridge pack. This almost always has a sippy cup of rice milk and snacks. Since my son has multiple food allergies, traveling with his own food and drink is a must.
11. Drugstore in a bag. :) ..tissues, Clorox wipes, antibacterial hand/face wipes, first-aid kit, disposable adhesive place-mats, Benadryl, and Connor's EpiPen.
I know it seems like a lot of stuff to drag around, but I am almost always prepared for anything that may come my way. :)
Thanks to Amanda from Itchin' Stitchin' for handing things over to me for the day. Be sure to head over to Bows & Sparrows tomorrow to check out what's in Erin's bag. Thanks, Ashley, for organizing this whole thing and asking me to participate! It has been fun!!