Friday, March 7, 2008

Cupcake Friday!

Since I have a slight obsession with cupcakes, I am going to make Fridays the day dedicated entirely to those little devil cakes!...as a special way to end the week.  :)

Today I decided to showcase the work of:

Ratna Asmahaney Rahmat
a.k.a. Trish CupcakeMomma


Too bad she is not in the U.S. Her work is just fantastic. Each cupcake is truly a piece of art. Take a look and see for yourself:



Check out CupcakeMomma's photo gallery!
For more information, visit her website!

5 comments:

Sea Squared said...

Those look awesome - too pretty to even eat!

the southern hostess said...

Beautiful! It's cupcake art!

TwinkleBee said...

I love your blog! Colorful and full of good ideas and finds. I like your pronunciation of cupcake monkey hehe very creative

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

I just love cupcakes! :)

ray lowe: Thanks for stopping by and for the compliments!! You just made my day! :)

Freckles Chick said...

I heart cupcakes! We had a cupcake tower at our wedding (carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting-yum!).