Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Beautiful White Spaces!

Usually I am all about color! I like somewhat neutral bones (wall color/furniture) in a room with splashes of color here and there in the form of accessories. I normally stay away from all white interiors, because I feel like they are a little too stark for me.

These spaces from Joey Horton Interiors have me feeling differently. Take a look and see what you think:








These spaces are so clean, fresh, and wonderful! Too white for you? Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a dream world, where I live on the beach and my dog never gets anything dirty, this would be a perfect home. In the real world, where I live in the middle of Missouri and two seconds after I clean the house, the dog runs in and tracks muddy paw prints everywhere, it doesn't work so well. ;)

Muffin Cake said...

I love it. White rooms and big windows and flowy sheer curtain panels....sigh. What a romantic house that would be.