Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I need to live here!

I am completely in love with a home featured in the September issue of Metropolitan Home! My husband may want to kill me, yet again, for wanting to change some things, but what can I say...I am always inspired to make a few adjustments in our decor. Initially the cover blew me away because of the chairs. I think I need them in my life. Then once I got to the feature article, I squealed. Architect Scott Joyce has done an outstanding job of transforming this space while designers Susan Young and Tory Polone added their fantastic touches. Take a peek at just a few of their inspiring rooms and then be sure to grab the September issue of Met. Home to see the entire article and more photos! [Photographs by John Ellis]



3 comments:

amina said...

If you are totally fed up of your mobili per ufficio (office furniture) and wish to rejuvenate your office interiors, then it is time for you to log in to the website http://www.momi.it. Almost all types of furniture solutions are available with Momi and as soon as you submit your order with Momi, your furniture requirement would be taken care of at the earliest.

Ooo La La said...

I completely agree with you, this is a fabulous home!

spots said...

yes,this is a fabulous home,find more Automotive Reviews then your life is complete