Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Phone book madness!

We have now received about 47 phone books and have only lived in our current home for about a year and a half. It is ridiculous. Do I really need a new one every month? Does anyone even still use the phone book? What a waste!

Anyhow, I came across my new favorite blog, Merriment, and giggled when I came across this entry! I had to laugh because it never occurred to me that there might be a way to use the pages, rather than simply tossing the phone books into the recycling bin. Check out this fantastic idea: Use the pages as gift wrap!

[photo taken from Merriment]

As if the mere idea of just using the pages isn't brilliant enough, how about using themes? Cakes and balloons for birthdays...you get the idea. Great thinking, Merriment!!!

You really must go take a peek at the post for more information and phone book gift wrapping ideas! Also be sure to check out the rest of her blog! This post has me wanting a baby boy! Enjoy!

No comments: